The Luna Doll is a baby doll originally designed by Planet Applique. I have made some design changes to make it more unique to the Luna Doll.
The head and limbs are attached with plastic joints, that’s really strong. The limbs and body is weighted to give the idea of a real baby. In the hands, the mouth and the eyes are magnets. This allows for baby to ‘clap hands, play peek-a-boo, suck her thumb and suck a dummy’.
She comes with a set of clothes and a nappy as well as an embroidered magnetised dummy that attaches to her wrist with a ribbon. There is an option to take a beautiful, realistic looking dummy for an additional amount. This will replace the embroidered dummy, also has a magnet and is attached to a ribbon and clasp that can grip on to the clothes.
When ordering the Luna Doll you are able to choose hair colour, eye colour, face and a name that will be embroidered on the side of the tummy. You are also able to choose a combination of facial features. All of these options are available when adding your Luna doll to your cart.
Added options are a full head of woolen hair that can be made into ponytails, worn loose or plait. The original faux fur hair is imported.
The exact fabric shown in the picture might not be available, but if not, similar fabric will be chosen. This information will be communicated with you before I start making your item.
- This plush/doll is *MADE TO ORDER* with the details you specify.
- Orders are full at least 4 to 5 months in advance, please check before payment.
- A second invoice will be sent at the beginning of the month that your item will be sewed, by which time payment will be due.
- Payments can be made any time before the second invoice or at the receipt of the second invoice after which fabric choices will be communicated with you.
- Should you decide to cancel your order before the second invoice, or before fabric prep on your item has started, any monies paid by you will be refunded.
- All orders are made and shipped in the order in which they are placed.
- Returns are not accepted on personalized items, but please communicate any issues you might have with the item and I will endeavour to resolve the issue.
- Please check lead time before making payment. Thank you.