This awesome dragon pattern is by Choly Knight from Sew desu ne, and I have just digitised it to combine embroidery, machine and hand sewing. The eyes were designed by Ohana Applique Designs, for a rabbit. They are multi layered and colour combinations are beautiful. This little dragon is sooo cute and fabric really pops with this little guy. You are able to send me your own fabric to make this dragon. If you choose to do this I will send dimensions of fabric that I would need. I can also do the body in your fabric and use my own fabric for accents. The dragon is about 15cm high and 30cm long.
The exact fabric shown in the picture might not be available, but if not, similar fabric will be chosen. This information will be communicated with you before I start making your item.
- This plush/doll is *MADE TO ORDER* with the details you specify.
- Orders are full at least 4 to 5 months in advance, please check before payment.
- A second invoice will be sent at the beginning of the month that your item will be sewed, by which time payment will be due.
- Payments can be made any time before the second invoice or at the receipt of the second invoice after which fabric choices will be communicated with you.
- Should you decide to cancel your order before the second invoice, or before fabric prep on your item has started, any monies paid by you will be refunded.
- All orders are made and shipped in the order in which they are placed.
- Returns are not accepted on personalized items, but please communicate any issues you might have with the item and I will endeavour to resolve the issue.
- Please check current lead time on orders before making payment. Thank you.