Toothless inspired dragon
This awesome dragon pattern is by Becca from Planet Applique, a very talented designer.
The head, wings and limbs are jointed which makes them all movable.
The dragon comes with a fish and an egg. The fish has magnets on the back and the dragon has magnets in his hands which enables it to hold the fish. You can choose if you would not like the fish and/or the egg when adding to cart.
The stomach and the wings can be made in the same plush minky as the rest of the dragon or a glimmer fabric can be chosen. You also have the option to embroider information/name on the front on the stomach or have a toothpocket. All options available when adding to cart.
Fabric and colours are completely customisable.
The exact fabric shown in the picture might not be available, but if not, similar fabric will be chosen. This information will be communicated with you before I start making your item.
- This plush/doll is *MADE TO ORDER* with the details you specify.
- Orders are full about a year in advance, please check before payment.
- A second invoice will be sent at the beginning of the month that your item will be sewed, by which time payment will be due.
- Payments can be made any time before the second invoice or at the receipt of the second invoice after which fabric choices will be communicated with you.
- Should you decide to cancel your order before the second invoice, or before fabric prep on your item has started, any monies paid by you will be refunded.
- All orders are made and shipped in the order in which they are placed.
- Returns are not accepted on personalized items, but please communicate any issues you might have with the item and I will endeavour to resolve the issue.
- Please check current lead time on orders before making payment. Thank you.
Available on backorder